Milan Vukas (“Milan Vukas” or “we”) operates the website https://www.milanvukas.com. This Privacy Statement informs you of the policies we have in place regarding the collection, use and disclosure of the personal data that we retrieve from you on our website. By using our website, you agree to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
When using our website, we may collect the following personal data:
- Personal Information – we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information (i.e. Personal Information) when you are registering with us and/or subscribing to our web-services and/or email-notifications. This includes your name, address, postal code, city, country, phone number and e-mail address.
- Log Data – we may collect information that your browser sends us when you are using our website (i.e. Log Data). This includes your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, website visits, length of visit and page views.
Use of Personal Data
Personal data collected on our website may be used for the following purposes:
- to contact you when you have submitted a web-form on our website;
- to send you information of which we think that it may be of interest to you;
- to send you marketing communications relating to our business;
- to comply with laws and regulations.
Disclosure of Personal Data
We may use the services of third parties that collect, monitor and analyze personal data on our behalf. In addition, your personal data may be transferred by Milan Vukas to its affiliated companies. We may also disclose your personal data to the extent that we are required to do so by law.
Access to Personal Data
You may inspect the personal data that we have collected in relation to you. If the collected personal data contains incorrect information, you can request Milan Vukas to correct, complete or delete such data. Furthermore, you may always contact Milan Vukas to object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes.
Security of Personal Data
We will take reasonable organizational and technical measures to secure your personal data and to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
Your access to, and use of, our website is subject to the terms of our Disclaimer.
If you have any comments or questions about this Privacy Statement, please contact us.